Cardboard Box Sizer & Reducer – Sealomatic R795
Ideal for those looking to cut shipping costs and preserve the environment, the Sealomatic Cardboard Box Sizer & Reducer is an incredibly handy tool!
How does it work?
- First place the shaft of the carton sizer vertically inside the box, along the wall.
- Next, rotate the knob counterclockwise until the hanger is loose.
- Slide the hanger up until it rests on the lip of the box.At the bottom of the shaft, there is a rotating toothed scoring wheel.
- While holding the handle, press the wheel against the inner surface of the box and create a level perforation along all 4 walls.
- Next, take your utility knife and create equal slits along all four corners of the box down to the perforation line you just created. These will be your flaps for folding.
- Fold the box, tape and your done.
Congratulations, you’ve just saved you and your company in potentially hundreds of dollars on shipping each month! Not only that but you hard helping to reduce waste by not relying on filler materials like peanuts, bubble wrap and other expensive filling materials.